[Differential] [Commented On] D4818: Make the hover state optional.

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 27 11:47:49 UTC 2017

markg added a comment.

  I really doubt the usefulness in supporting this "feature".
  It smalls like something one distribution apparently wants, but the vast majority is fine with having the hover effect there. In fact, they might even consider it a bug - i would - if it doesn't change on hover.

  I think such a minor setting as this should not be supported. It should rather be the task of that distribution to change plasma-desktop to their (more than usual) custom needs.

  Just my opinion :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES