[Differential] [Updated, 77 lines] D4550: Task Manager: Make the icon size configurable for task buttons in a vertical task manager

Peter Palaga noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 14:27:45 UTC 2017

ppalaga updated this revision to Diff 11852.
ppalaga added a comment.

  > The comparisons (thanks for going to the length to make them) look OK, at least for "let's go with this and check for feedback". Let's go ahead!

  Nice to heard that :)

  I am updating the diff so that the configuration dialog contains a slider rather than a combo. This is what it looks like:
  F2617053: pasted_file <https://phabricator.kde.org/F2617053>

  Any comments?

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4550?vs=11596&id=11852

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/code/layout.js
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/config/main.xml
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/ConfigGeneral.qml
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/Task.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES