[Differential] [Request, 52 lines] D4806: [greeter] Send the auth result through the server instead return value

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 12:03:28 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Given that we have the protocol and don't use the legacy conv any more
  there is no need to go through exit code mapping. By not using exit code
  we can start reusing one kcheckpass for multiple auth request and turn it
  into a kind of daemon, which is a requirement for enabling seccomp in
  kscreenlocker_greet.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with the new test helper

REPOSITORY