[Differential] [Commented On] D4797: [ToolButtonStyle] Use pure colors and no frame as background in flat mode

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 10:05:00 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Hello Roman,
  I disagree that the current toolbutton design "doesn't fit the overall design". It is (to me at least) consistent with the widget style (in e.g. toolbars), and all the other "squarish" elements of breeze.

  On the contrary, I would find the new design, with its large rounding radius, inconsistent with the rest, since (unless i am mistaken) such a large radius is used nowhere else, either in the widget or the qml style.
  So that would be a -1, sorry.
  That does not mean that the calendar plasmoid should not be fixed, to prevent the items overlap.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES