Working on improvements to QuickShare

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:25:41 UTC 2017

> The main purpose isn't pastebin/imagebin, but to be able to share what
> we're working on with our colleagues and friends efficiently. Pastebin
> helps there, but only for a very limited set of use-cases.

Alright understood. I'll try to do keyboard support then and see how it
goes.

> If the user checks it he knows that the next time the plasmoid will be
> overwritting his clipboard contents with a url. It's fair that it's
> his decision.

Hmm ok, got it. At least the UI/strings could probably be improved though,
I think. Probably something like "automatically copy to clipboard" would be
less confusing than "don't show this popup window"?

Not sure what you meant about the application handle thing, but I think
I'll start with the above first. Nextcloud share does also sound like
something useful so I'll plan to try to do that as well later on :)

----
Lim Yuen Hoe, Jason (moofang)
http://yuenhoe.com/