[Differential] [Commented On] D4724: [KCM] Show notification stream at end of list

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 22 20:15:38 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  Thanks. Didn't know about the design similarity to pavucontrol. But in this case it doesn't make much sense to me how pavucontrol is handling this. Something which is always there and is only for system internals, doesn't need to be presented at top position. What I want to see at the top are my applications, which play my music or whatever.

  Regarding the size: When you look at the separator lines in the following screenshot, you can see that the spacing between the top and the first one is smaller than the one between the first and the second one (ca. 105px vs 120px)
  F2540177: Spectacle.P20751.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F2540177>

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES