[Differential] [Commented On] D4705: Don't assume initialized if there are pending dbus replies

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 14:18:55 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4705#88274, @jgrulich wrote:

  > If secrets are requested then it should immediately return from initialize() and given that the kcm is not marked as initialized until we get reply. To me it appears that what you did shouldn't be necessary.

  initalize() can be called more than once though, this is what happens for me:

  - initialized() is called, secrets are requested
  - setConnection() is called, resets to uninitialized
  - initialized() is called again by setConnection(), requests secrets a 2nd time
  - first reply is received
  - setConnection() is called again, which calls initialize() which sets m_initialized to true (this is what causes the bug)
  - second reply is received

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES