[Differential] [Requested Changes] D4703: move the view at the correct index at startup

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 12:13:26 UTC 2017

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  The QML hack is fine, but it seems like you've written the C++ part without reading any of the existing code.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcm.cpp:320
>      if (auto listView = m_quickView->rootObject()->findChild<QQuickItem*>("listView")) {
>          listView->setProperty("currentIndex", index.isValid() ? index.row() : -1);
>      }

We're doing the exact same logic here. Duplicating it without deleting this is definitely wrong.

It looks like this should work as we've loaded the model and the model is populated at startup.
However if it's not, just add a new int property on the listView.

Or at an absolute minimum delete this.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES