[Differential] [Commented On] D4674: StreamRestore: Cache values in writeChanges until receiving change from pa

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 10:37:42 UTC 2017

drosca added a comment.

  That would work too, but then we won't know which properties were actually changed in `StreamRestore::update` and would need to emit changed signals for all properties.

  It would make the code more clean, but we would lost this optimization (even though is probably just micro-optimization at best). Because this code will not change (unless pa_ext_stream_restore_info is significantly changed, which is unlikely), it works and I don't want to rewrite it I'll ship this.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.9