[Differential] [Request, 1 line] D4681: [Logout Screen] Show suspend button only if supported

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 20 13:05:24 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 376601
  FIXED-IN: 5.8.7

TEST PLAN
  Button still shows up here since I can suspend. Changed value to false in ksmserver and it no longer showed up. Didn't actually try a polkit restriction. Key nav also works properly (ignoring the item) when it is hidden as per `KeyNavigation` docs.

  > If the item to which the focus is switching is not enabled or visible, an attempt will be made to skip this item and focus on the next.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/logout/Logout.qml