Looking to pick up some tasks

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:35:55 UTC 2017

Hey all!

I'd like to get started with contributing code and doing some tasks again
so thought I'd write in.

Not sure if anyone remembers me :) I did a bit of work on Plasma before
quite a few years ago and was also a summer of code student - all the way
back during the very first Plasma Mobile on Plasma 4.

Would just like to ask how I could best get started - like if I can find
some not-too-difficult tasks or bugs to fix and such. I found some wiki
articles for tasks but those look like they're pretty outdated by now. I
also noticed that review requests go through something called Phabricator
now instead of the old reviewboard.

I'll try to stick around #kde and #kde-devel as well. My irc handle is
"moofang"

----
Lim Yuen Hoe, Jason (moofang)
http://yuenhoe.com/