[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D4650: [greeter] Clear clipboard on show

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 17 15:23:44 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As we have a feature to show the password it would be possible for an
  unauthorized user to get access to the clipboard.

  To prevent this, the clipboard gets cleared when we have the window
  shown. This is late enough on Wayland to be able to clear the clipboard.

  BUG: 376526
  FIXED-IN: 5.10

TEST PLAN
  On Wayland, paste is no longer possible. X11 is untested,
  there klipper might restore clipboard content.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH
  greeter-clear-clipboard