[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D4648: try harder to make the selected wallpaper visible

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 17 15:02:44 UTC 2017

mart created this revision.
mart added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  qml gridview don't have an official way to ensure the
  current index is visible when the view is first instantiated,
  the only way we have is to do positionViewAtIndex when we know the
  proper space has already been allocated (Component.onCompleted
  is way too early) we used to do that on onCountChanged, but that
  too seems to early sometimes, as the selected wallpaper
  is visible only sometimes, attaching it to onContentHeightChanged
  seems to be more reliable (for all branches)

TEST PLAN
  proper wallpaper is visible every time the window opens

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  phab/scrollHack

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/config.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES