[Differential] [Request, 16 lines] D4617: Track the actual pressed keys in ModifierOnlyShortcuts

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 15 06:09:16 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  With this change the ModifierOnlyShortcut starts to track the actual
  pressed keys instead using a counter of combined pressed keys.

  This should help for the cases that we get unsynced key codes.
  E.g. if we get two key presses for the same key and only one release
  we don't get out of sync. Similar if we get a key release for a key
  which wasn't pressed, we don't go out of sync.

TEST PLAN
  Auto test still passes

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin