Kirigami: failing labels

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:10:30 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 14 February 2017, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hey Marco, Plasma,
> I've been investigating the issue I mentioned before leaving the
> sprint. As you can see, QQC1.Label stops rendering eventually.
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58852
>
> I'm sending this e-mail because Kirigami.Label and
> PlasmaComponents.Label also have this problem (see attached).
>
> Any ideas?

seems another bug of nativerendering of text.
attached a very minimal example that just uses the qml primitive Text element,
one with renderType: Text.NativeRendering the other one with renderType:
Text.QtRendering
and the problem is reproducible, it should be submitted as an upstream Qt bug.

--
Marco Martin