[Differential] [Commented On] D4600: TaskManager: add icon to cache after painfully querying it over XCB/NETWM.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 13 18:40:03 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  I went through it multiple times with different KMail people and they promised to fix it but somehow it doesn't happen ... I think it's inertia from some sort of legacy compat hell they locked themselves into. If memory serves me right their .desktop file is kmail.desktop but their Qt product/component name is kmail2, which is what WM_CLASS for the main window gets derived from ultimately. One of them needs to be changed for things to match up.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.9