[Differential] [Commented On] D4596: Figure out the GTK version instead of using a hardcoded one

Luca Beltrame noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 13 16:01:07 UTC 2017

lbeltrame added a comment.

  FTR, the reason this was not done runtime was to avoid depending on a development package (and associated dependencies like a compiler) to install something that's architecture-dependent. My first. local patch I made at the time used pkg_config, but it was discarded for this reason.

  Not that I have hard feelings about this, should this be changed, but I just wanted to outline the rationale for it at the time.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk

EMAIL PREFERENCES