[Differential] [Request, 16 lines] D4571: Fix adding files to data project

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 11 15:53:56 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: lesliezhai, jriddell, Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R467 K3b.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In https://phabricator.kde.org/R467:cf01ff3159dbddb97e0e67246dee16441a64984a this broke by randomly using QSharedPointer in the wrong way.
  There was only this one item being referenced, once it fell out of scope it got deleted, and then by the time the event loop returned and the queued invocation was processed, the object was already gone.

  Just use WA_DeleteOnClose which will clean up nicely once we're done.

  BUG: 375016

TEST PLAN
  FIXED-IN: Whatever stable branch and stuff this is in, I'll figure it out.

  I can now add files to K3B projects again.

REPOSITORY
  R467 K3b

AFFECTED FILES
  src/projects/k3bdataurladdingdialog.cpp