[Differential] [Request, 40 lines] D4535: Fix crash in Screen Locker KCM on teardown

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 9 18:10:29 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As described in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-57714  exposing a
  QWidget as a context item to QtQuick can crash. Especially as the
  engine's context property gets deleted whilst deleting the parent item.

  This patch reworks the code so that exposed properties go through a
  proxy QObject.

  CCBUG: 373628

TEST PLAN
  Pressing back whilst in the screenlocker KCM used to crash every time,
  now it doesn't.

  Also changed the wallpaper type, new settings appeared, I went from flat
  image to a specific wallpaper, and then locked my screen.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH
  master