[Differential] [Request, 32 lines] D4530: WIP: Don't re-show auto-hidden client on geometry change if they're still at a screen edge

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 9 16:02:56 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, KWin.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R131 Plasma Wallpapers.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When you have an applet whose size changes (e.g. global menu) it will cause the panel to re-show.

  BUG: 376239

TEST PLAN
  TODO:

  - Wayland
  - Unittests

  (Patch to see whether I'm at least somewhat on the right track with this)

  Put a panel at the bottom (and top), added global menu, centered the panel, switched between different windows, panel didn't re-show but was still accessible by touching the screen edge with my mouse

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers

AFFECTED FILES
  client.cpp