Plasma Meetings and To Do list

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Feb 8 16:08:47 UTC 2017

We traditionally have a kickoff meeting at the start of each Plasma
cycle to review the schedule and todo board.  This feels a bit weird
since most of us are in the same room this week.  We also pondered on
a couple of other process features, first that we don't use the To Do
board hardly at all between these kickoff meetings and secondly that
our weekly Monday meetings are all about what we have done in the last
week and not what we're blocked on or what we plan to do.

https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/35/

So I propose instead of a kickoff meeting we have a standing item at
the weekly meeting to review the current WiP items on the board and
ask why they're blocked if so and make it a weekly habit to add any
items we plan to work on to the To Do and announce that at the meeting
for discussion.

If there's a more relevant board that should be used such as KWin
that's fine too of course
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/98/

Jonathan