[Differential] [Commented On] D4491: Let make taskmanager tooltip readable again

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 8 11:06:28 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  Can you add screenshots on your 13.3 screen with and without this patch?

  I know at the moment the code on master is not perfect. But we have to find a solution, which doesn't change the current look of the text lines completely. The Heading class to my taste has too large margins for the tooltips.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ToolTipInstance.qml:96
>                  width: isWin ? textWidth : undefined
> -                height: theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont).height
> -                font.pointSize: -1
> -                font.pixelSize: height
> +                height: 1.1 * theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont).height
>                  elide: Text.ElideRight

When we improve the current code, in best case we want to get rid of "magic numbers" (like 1.1 and 0.9 below or the 0.75 in current code).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES