[Differential] [Request, 5 lines] D4452: [AppMenu Applet] Map from scene after mapping from global

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 6 09:40:12 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R120 Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  childAt expects coordinates relative to the item, so we need to mapFromScene before we do that.

  BUG: 375535
  FIXED-IN: 5.9.1

TEST PLAN
  I added a panel spacer left of my global menu applet and now the correct menu opens on hover. Previously, it was offset by the spacer width.

  Also verified that it doesn't break if the panel itself is moved to the right.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/appmenu/lib/appmenuapplet.cpp