[Differential] [Request, 9 lines] D4393: Fix memory leak in Appmenu when using compact menu

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 1 13:37:37 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ::createMenu sometimes creates a new menu, sometimes returns a pointer
  to a menu from libdbusmenu that we shouldn't delete.

  This patch makes any newly created menu delete itself on closure.

  It then shuffles some code so that we only call createMenu after
  doing checks.

TEST PLAN
  Ran in compact mode, clicked menu a few times
  Ran in full mode, clicked a menu a few times

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master