D9549: Horizontally center shadows and make them bigger

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 31 20:14:49 UTC 2017

abetts added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9549#184487, @hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9549#184007, @abetts wrote:
  >
  > > @hpereiradacosta I feel this is a good direction for the theme. I am sure we can evolve it to fit new ideas.
  >

  > Regarding this (and the comment you made on the other thread), I am restating my oppinion here:
  >
  > If it is only "a good direction" then it is not enough sorry.
  >
  > I would really like to avoid too many iterations on this topic. Window decoration are very visible to users, so changing it every two releases gives a really bad impression on the quality of the code and of our design.
  >  We should get it as right as possible before pushing to the official repo.
  >
  > Andy, if you think the shadow should be improved, please indicate how so that the patch gets fixed before it gets committed.
  >  Devs can work with patches applied to the official code, there is no need to commit for changes to be tested.
  >
  > Hugo

  I mean to say that the shadows are improved with this patch being proposed. I would not change anything. My thought is that in future years we can revisit and think if we need to make any new changes. This is a huge visual improvement in my opinion. I think we should accept the patch.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  master