D9487: [effects/slide] Handle moving clients

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 23 14:42:45 UTC 2017

graesslin requested changes to this revision.
graesslin added inline comments.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

INLINE COMMENTS

> slide.cpp:93-94
>              }
> +        } else if (w == m_movingWindow) {
> +            // A window which is being moved is always inside our viewport, do nothing.
>          } else if (w->isOnDesktop(painting_desktop)) {

I don't like empty if blocks. Please handle this e.g. with if (slide && w != m_movingWindow)

> slide.cpp:282
> +
> +    m_movingWindow = with;
> +

The window is nowhere reset, also it's not handling the windowClosed/windowRemoved case. This means the pointer could dangle.

> slide.h:67
>      QPoint slide_painting_diff;
> +    EffectWindow* m_movingWindow;

You can simplify: