D9486: [libkwineffects] Delete deprecated 'desktopChanged(int,int)' signal

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 23 14:39:08 UTC 2017

graesslin requested changes to this revision.
graesslin added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

  This would break also existing third party effects. Thus we cannot remove it and that was the reason why it was not removed. We have to keep it till we decide to break the API of effects. This won't happen in the 5.x time frame.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin