D9467: Properly check for Breeze GTK 3 theme existence in kconf_update

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 21 18:51:30 UTC 2017

apol requested changes to this revision.
apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.cpp:37
> + */
> +QString isGtk3ThemeInstalled(QString themeName)
> +{

Seems like it would return a bool.

I would change it to `gtk3ThemeInstalledPath()`. I know it wasn't your idea and there's already a `isGtkThemeInstalled` for gtk2, but it looks hard to figure out still. Feel free to change the other one if you like.

> main.cpp:44
> +        if (!themeDir.entryList(gtk3SubdirPattern, QDir::Dirs).isEmpty()) {
> +            return themesDir + "/" + themeName;
> +        }

+ QLatin1Char('/') +

> main.cpp:47
> +    }
> +    return 0;
> +}

`return {};`

> main.cpp:161
>      QString configPath = QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::ConfigLocation);
>      QString gtkrc3path = configPath + "/gtk-3.0/settings.ini";
>      bool needsUpdate = isGtkThemeSetToOldTheme(gtkrc3path, "Settings");

Does this need fixing too?

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk