D9461: Report modes unscaled and geometry scaled

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 21 15:29:04 UTC 2017

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added reviewers: sebas, davidedmundson.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Report sizes in Output's modes unscaled - the modes don't change with scaling after
  all. On the other hand report `Output::geometry()` scaled. This maps nicely to how
  Qt and XRandR represents this and it also simplifies the code a lot since we actually
  reduce the number of places where we need to divide or multiply by scaling to get
  the desired dimensions.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library

AFFECTED FILES