D9452: [Logout screen] Don't underline button when has focus

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 21 13:13:41 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In the logout screen we use `activeFocus` to determin which action will be triggered.
  Here you only have those buttons as controls, tabbing essentially changing it, so having an underline for focus isn't needed and clutters the layout since the opacity already changes depending on your selection.

TEST PLAN
  Underline was added by https://phabricator.kde.org/D9431 but shouldn't be in logout.
  If we want to have an underline we really should only have it with `focusReason` Tab but that would require QQC2 `Control` as base instead of `Item`

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/components/ActionButton.qml
  lookandfeel/contents/logout/LogoutButton.qml