Translations and appstream summaries

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Dec 15 00:42:32 UTC 2017

> Translators,
>
> We're getting a bunch of tests failing [1] because of a translation issue.

I wonder if that's true - appstreamcli will only return a non-zero
exist status if you have warnings or errors, the added dot is just an
info-type validation message (it's a cosmetic thing, not a functional
issue).
>From the link, "Found empty 'project_license' tag" and "The component
is missing a summary (<summary/> tag)." seem to kill validation.

That being said, resolving the translation issues would be really
really nice! :-)

Cheers,
    Matthias