D9276: highlight PlasmaComponents3.ComboBox list items

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 14 17:01:20 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  here on master the item under mouse does get highlighted
  F5548404: Spectacle.Z15071.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5548404>

INLINE COMMENTS

> mvourlakos wrote in ComboBox.qml:49
> yes... it didnt highlight at all, neither the selected item nor the hovered one... this is happening both for LTR and RTL cases...
>
> this is the reason of this patch....
>
> are you considering it a plasma issue or qt one ?
> I can try to update the plasma ItemDelegate (which is based at CheckDelegate) if you want.

yes, it's a plasma issue, but i can't seem to bew able to reproduce locally, here on master the combobox looks like the attached screenshot

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)