CI & List Moderation

Martin Flöser mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Dec 13 16:56:34 UTC 2017

Am 2017-12-13 09:12, schrieb Ben Cooksley:
> Secondly, it appears that within a day of the FreeBSD builds being
> restored (by Qt 5.9 being made available) that they've been broken
> again by inclusion of Linux specific code in KWin.
>
> It's yet to be fixed, and at this stage is still broken.

I wasn't aware that FreeBSD builds got Qt 5.9, so it was just the usual
"broken since build #XXX" in my monitoring which I skipped.

In future please send messages regarding CI of KWin to the kwin mailing
list. The chances that I read them there are higher.

> Can this please be rectified?

No it cannot for obvious reasons: I don't have a BSD setup thus I don't
know what to do with Linux specific code. We normally don't introduce it
for fun, mostly there is a good reason. This needs to be ported by
someone knowing BSD which is nobody in the KWin team.

Cheers
Martin