D9288: support for defining autostart apps in lnf packages

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 12 10:29:31 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9288#178442, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > in the future would it be possible for these apps to include also their layout in the Look N' Feel package?
  >  For example Latte supports import/export of its layouts so it is possible to dynamically change its layout
  >  from a Look n' Feel package.

  we could add a new named file in the lnf package for the latte layout: in what format is it exported?
  so lattedock upon startup may go read that file (is already possible for any app to access that package via standard KPackage api and reading the current lnf from kdeglobals, adding a new named file just makes it a bit more official)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop