D9207: Don't load KDE platform module in kglobalaccel5

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 12 10:03:01 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > The description: "I'm not as sure on this..." and "but from code skimming I can't see anything that

  I went through this code thoroughly recently for a change I made.
  We know we don't have any graphical widgets used anywhere; the use of QGuiApplication shows we're not showing in any widgets anywhere, and we can be confident that we're not having a secret manual or QML interface somewhere with any other visual things.

  That leaves 3 things:

  - icons (I checked, this and dependencies are fine)
  - QStylehints (also fine)
  - use of Qt standard keys. This is at least used client side, but I don't think on the server side. It's the one part you'll need to "prove".

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel