D9207: Don't load KDE platform module in kglobalaccel5

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 11 20:30:14 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9207#178257, @apol wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9207#176322, @graesslin wrote:
  >
  > > I'm against a risky change here. Especially as this becomes irrelevant with Wayland.
  >

  > What makes it risky?

  The description: "I'm not as sure on this..." and "but from code skimming I can't see anything that
  requires Plasma settings". So what I took from it is that it's unknown whether something might break. And that's what I consider risky. Especially in an application in frameworks which affects the stable Plasma releases. If kglobalaccel breaks all users are heavily affected. Due to that I'm extremely afraid of anything which could break.

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel