D6764: Add font size setting to the digital clock plasmoid

Diego Gangl noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 10 00:38:58 UTC 2017

januz updated this revision to Diff 23710.
januz added a comment.

  Reducing the scope of this patch a bit, it now sets the clock fontsize to a fixed value. This prevents all the layout issues from relative scales. The code changes now are minimal, so it won't add pile more complexity on the code.
  I'll continue working on the rewrite when I have some free time again, and submit a patch when/if I have feature parity with the current clock.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6764?vs=17044&id=23710

BRANCH
  clock3

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml