D9171: Remove concept of multihead in kcminit

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 4 14:58:46 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We don't remotely support multihead in plasmashell.
  Nor do we support two plasmashells running to fake it.
  SDDM doesn't either.

  Kwin has some code, but we don't check the screen before
  choosing the DBus service to use. I doubt it works well.

  This kills some code, and a blocking call to klauncher.

  (Note, multihead has nothing to do with xrandr spanning screens)

TEST PLAN
  Code grep
  Compiles

REPOSITORY