D8787: Fix PWD dialog

Kees vd Broek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 1 14:14:10 UTC 2017

cryptodude added a comment.

  > Why don't you set up the preferred size for the dialogue, and allow the label to be multi-line?

  My laptop is 260 DPI, all the places where preferred size is used are really not usable for this display. I'm thinking the same goes for people with a non-standard font size.

  I'm not hard set on any specific solution, at all, I just choose this solution because its the most correct one. It follows the security mindset of never trusting user input. A vault name is user input.

REPOSITORY
  R845 Plasma Vault