D6183: [Digital Clock] Allow copying current date and time to clipboard

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 31 19:38:18 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  > But if the user decides not to see seconds displayed, it can be interpreted plausibly he doesn't want to see them in the clipboard too.

  Good idea! Why didn't I think of this. I think this is a perfectly valid assumption. Can you take a look at this (and possibly my other comment)? Otherwise I can also take on and finish your patch from here, we had you waiting long enough :/ and would really nice to finally have this in the next release.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace