D7630: [DesktopView] Move cancelling showing desktop into keyPressEvent

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 31 14:02:24 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This will route the event through the containment first which can then intercept it, e.g. to prevent Escape from exiting showing desktop while renaming where it should only cancel that.

  CCBUG: 352988

TEST PLAN
  I can now `event.accept` in FolderView's escape handlers to prevent exiting showing desktop when renaming and instead only cancel the rename.

  I can still type to launch KRunner. I can still type a new file name just fine. I can still navigate with my keys.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  shell/desktopview.cpp