D7584: [Icon Item] Don't needlessly unset imagePath

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 30 12:12:52 UTC 2017

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in iconitem.cpp:199
> are you saying we'll always hit this one?

If we use plasma theme and have valid icon (line 176 does set image path and 181 checks for validity if plasmatheme).

If we dont have a plasma theme or failedto load the image in line 176, then we'll try iconloader. if that works, we'll use that. (this line). If that also didn't work we'll dispose of the svgIcon.

I don't see a way where we would end up with the old m_svgIcon still being used.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)