D7584: [Icon Item] Don't needlessly unset imagePath

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 28 14:09:53 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We'll eventually delete the Plasma::Svg anyway if we failed to find an appropriate icon.
  Just need to make sure we don't use isValid with the old source set but this is only done with m_usesPlasmaTheme, hence the new check there, also optimizes the non-themed case.

TEST PLAN
  Test still passes, I no longer see setImagePath being called with empty string 400 times on startup

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/iconitem.cpp