D6096: Add Wayland RemoteAccess capabilities to KRfb

Alexey Min noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 27 03:49:02 UTC 2017

alexeymin added a comment.

  There was a https://phabricator.kde.org/D5211, that added `xcb` framebuffer plugin; and after that `x11` framebuffer was removed from source tree ( https://phabricator.kde.org/R437:f131f7ddba584779144e7f737a98b24de430824c ), so this patch of needs to be slightly updated to match the new krfb source.
  I'm not competent in all this Wayland/OpenGL/GBM things (yet) but at least I hope that i can test this, when kwin part is ready and merged (which one it is? https://phabricator.kde.org/D123? https://phabricator.kde.org/D1231?) so this work will not be forgotten in the annals of history :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:58
> +find_package(gbm)
> +set_package_properties(gbm PROPERTIES TYPE OPTIONAL PURPOSE "Required for egl ouput of drm backend.")
> +set(HAVE_GBM FALSE)

"ouput" => "output"?

> krfb_events_fakeinput.desktop:5
> +Comment[ru]=Обработчик событий для KRfb на базе интерфейса FakeInput KWin
> +Comment[x-test]=KWin FakeInput based event handler for KRfbxx
> +Name=KWin FakeInput based event handler for KRfb

xx at the beginning?

> gbmframebuffer.cpp:296
> +{
> +    format.bitsPerPixel = 32;
> +    format.depth = 32;

Is the format *always* the same? True color 32bpp?

maybe whole this logging thing can be ported to ecm_qt_declare_logging_category ( https://api.kde.org/ecm/module/ECMQtDeclareLoggingCategory.html ) ?

> x11framebufferplugin.cpp:23
>  #include "x11framebuffer.h"

no x11 plugin anymore :(

> krfb-events.json:4
> +        "Description": "Events plugins for KRfb",
> +        "Description[x-test]": "xxFrame Buffer plugins for KRfbxx"
> +    },

"xxFrame Buffer plugins for KRfbxx" -> "xxEvents plugins for KRfbxx" ? :)

REPOSITORY
  R437 Desktop Sharing