D7555: Add basic example for adjusting column width draggable handle

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 26 09:32:13 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  Note: Marco asked me to write an example for this. This was partially because I originally had a problem making it work: Shrinking didn't work quite right, and I would get a horizontal scrollbar in the PageRow. This turned out to be because I originally had the drag handle as a child of the first page, anchored its right edge. By taking the drag handle out of the page and positioning it above the PageRow, things actually work just fine.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami