D7543: [autotests] Support new way to run the tests without need to install

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 25 19:03:39 UTC 2017

graesslin planned changes to this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  I figured out why my GL tests are failing: it's XWayland not starting, so totally unrelated. If I use a vgem device the XWayland starts.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kwin_wayland_test.h:177
>      setenv("QT_QPA_PLATFORM", "wayland-org.kde.kwin.qpa", true); \
> -    setenv("QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH", KWINQPAPATH, true); \
> +    setenv("QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH", QCoreApplication::applicationDirPath().toLocal8Bit().constData(), true); \
>      setenv("KWIN_FORCE_OWN_QPA", "1", true); \

That one doesn't work yet. It gives the wrong path, so system installed is picked.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin