D7398: Don't create QWhatsThis when user presses showContextHelp button

Thomas Lübking noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 25 14:17:17 UTC 2017

luebking added a comment.

  Probably to handle internal WhatsThis online help (ie. you click the maximize button of a deco and get the information that this is a maximize button) but I don't know either.
  Apparently even Lubos was already unsure what this was about.

  I'm not sure whether WhatsThis is actually still used by real users as of today, so I'd suggest to accidentally™ break it and see whether somebody misses something afterwards.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin