D7481: RFC: Batch window changes events on XCB

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 11:49:02 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  I'm in general for this. It's listed in the TODO file as one of the remaining open tasks for the lib, as the old lib did this but it got dropped along the way.

  However, I would like it to be implemented as a proxy pass (e.g. in WindowTasksModel) so it can be shared between X11 and Wayland instead of being implemented redundantly or encumbering that code, and so it's easy to disable when debugging something and having to reason about the code.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace