D7482: Automatic scaling selection

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 11:18:39 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The generator code is run by the KDED when we don't have a profile for a
  monitor setup.

  If we don't have a config this sets the screen scaling to 2 when it has
  an DPI > 1.5*normal DPI. The vertical resolution is also checked that it
  matches what you'd find on a high resolution screen to hopefully avoid
  issues with bogus EDID.

  We may need to tweak this heuristic based on feedback, especially when
  want to support fractional scaling.

TEST PLAN
  Removed configs.
  Rebooted