D3805: Per-activity favorites (Final, again?)

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 16 08:50:53 UTC 2017

ivan added a comment.

  > The result of the migration is now the superset of all faves, but sorting is a bit weird (maybe this is the best possible?)

  Not sure we can do anything about that unfortunately.

  > However it only ends up on my first activity, the other activity was migrated to zero faves - put the migration result on all activities?

  I'll see what is going on there. The initial patch was to put the result on all activities.

  > No support in Kickoff it seems

  No. Some time ago you mentioned you'd like Kickoff to remain as is.

  > Dash suppot document faves as well

  Had no idea about this. Will test.

  > UI design note: Even though I'm nerdy enough to understand the checkbox stuff,

  The check-boxes are there to mimic the activities menu in KWin. I'm not fond of them either, but it is either that, or change the checkboxes to something else everywhere - we need to be consistent.